Lofaso, PLLC assists clients in all aspects of operating a small business. Whether a client needs help formulating a business or needs to wind-up the affairs of a business venture, Lofaso, PLLC can offer advice on the best method to accomplish the client’s desired outcome.
Lofaso, PLLC’s small business practice services include:
- Organizing Business Entities
- Drafting Bylaws and Ownership Agreements
- Procuring Business Licensing
- Complying with Zoning and Local Regulations
- Complying with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Small Business Association (SBA) Set-aside Program Regulations for Government Contractors
- Complying with Federal and State Employment Laws and Regulations such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Department of Labor (DOL) Regulations
- Drafting Business Succession Plans and Agreements
Mr. Lofaso also offers consulting on methods to improve business operations for already established businesses. Whether a business needs to create a competitive advantage in its market, needs to institute methods for analyzing and increasing profitability, or needs to safeguard assets from defalcation or misappropriation, he can suggest and help implement market-based solutions to address the issues many small business face.