Effective Date of Terms and Conditions of Use: August 16, 2011
Last Updated: August 16, 2011
Limits of Legal Information
Your use of this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship. This site contains legal information and does not constitute legal advice. Legal information you obtain from this site cannot resolve legal problems by itself and such information cannot act as a substitute for the professional judgment of a licensed attorney. Users often need specific legal advice that applies to their facts and only bar licensed attorneys in the user’s jurisdiction can provide legal advice.
Use of the Site
- We provide the content of the pages of this website for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, errors, or omissions and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions as fully permitted by law.
- You accept all risks associated with your use of any information or materials provided on this website and you agree Lofaso, PLLC shall have no liability in any respects for your use of such information and materials. You admit responsibility for ensuring any products, services, or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Lofaso, PLLC owns the materials or obtained licenses for the materials contained on this website. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, strictly prohibits reproduction of any materials without permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offense.
- Applicable law prohibits you from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil liabilities to you.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. We provide these links for your convenience to provide you further information. The links do not signify an endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- The laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Virginia govern your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website.
- By using this page, you understand the images and depictions herein do not constitute real clients or situations and that we use them merely as dramatization for the purpose of advertising and marketing the legal services.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
Your use of this website subjects you to these Terms and Conditions of Use and the site’s Privacy Statement. Lofaso, PLLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.